Friday, September 29, 2006

Today was quite eventful...

Incase you didn't happen to read the title of this entry, Today was quite eventfull.
I woke up this morning and forgot to do the things I'd thought I'd wanted to do this morning last night.
does that even make sence??
ANYWAY,
I eventually made it to school where,
whilst i was scanning some of my recent doodlings onto the compluter,
I learnt that one of my fellow classmates has just yesterday lost her daddy
heart attack.
SO...
I've been thinking of my dearest daddy all day.
Then after like an hour and a half,
I came home,
chatted with mum - oh excuse me I have to take a pill
HI I'm back.
- and read some more of this book I'm reading, and then I sang allong to this CD that I had that mum likes and bothered Christopher's freind Quin (by casually glancing in his general direction.) (he's weird) and chatted a bit with my friend Brandi, and then I went to school again and played with a sewing machine. And then Kristine and Lindsay and I FINISHED our fabulous, FANTASTIC showcase desplay and It was TOTALY, Terrifically awsome.
It was VERY exciting.
YOU have NO idea!
Then I came home and read my last blog to Christopher.
He laughed.
By the way. I didn't mean to be boring or obsessive about myself, but I wanted to communicate how I felt to the whole world at the time, and I was feeling a bit crazy.
I usually do feel a bit silly and crazy when I'm writing And I usually have nothing to say on these blogs unless I talk about my self or somehting that happened to me. Did I mention we watched bring it on when we got home from school?
Christopher and I watched.
He found it amusing.
So ammusing he's even intereasted in watching the beginning.
(we just caught the end of it)
Anyway, I better got going.
I'm neglecting my brothers.
Love you all!
Hope I didn't bore you all to death with this atrocious blog entry.
lol

SarahH

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Cory and Tash Doerksen said...

Atrocious...good word.

Keep up with your, um, ramblings. If there is too much time between entries I start to thing, "Hmm. Maybe she's not so weird after all." And then...you post yet another 'atrocious' entry and I'm like, "Nope. She's still weird!"

Yup. That's my Sarah! (And THAT is the one of the many reasons I love you!)

xoxox
t

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger SarahH/Miss Molly Vampire said...

Why thank you kindly aunt! that's one of the nicest things anyone has EVER sid to me!!
I promise, I'll never be completely normal. It's just too hard. I try and I try, but I don't really know why, but I jsut don't care anymore. I guess I'll just be wierd. It's more fun anyway.
love you lots! Hugs and kisses!
SarahH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home