Thursday, September 28, 2006

Swallow!

I don't know why I'm thinking swallow.
I'm not having trouble swallowing.
I suppose it's because my lip is swollen and "swallow" sounds alot better than "swollen"...?
It's also a song.
Anyway...
I woke up this morning and the left half of my top lip was all swollen.
Pain is minimal I havn't taken any killers today...yet.
My lip is jsut poofy. My gums a little too.
I'm hoping it's just part of the healing process.
Or maybe I'm haivng a illergic reaction to the "inert" rubber substance they shoved up in there.
UNlikely! HHEHAHAHA.
I'm feeling crazy today.
I'm so insane!
I hope Gardner doesn't think I was being snarky in my responces to the questions one her blog. For school, everyone has to respond a comment to the questions she posts. The crazyness had already sunk in by the time I started to respond, so I couldn't stop myself from putting down what i did. I was trying to be dramatic at the time. The question was: "What frustrated you on this assignment?" and my answer was: " I wasn't frustrated. did you see me being frustrated?? That's a lie. I wasn't frustrated you can't prove it! lol." So I hope she doesn't take that as being snarky.
I meant it to be silly.
I'm still swollen.
In case you were interested.
It's like the left portion of my face from my top lip to just below my left eye.
Funny how little it hurts. Unless I press on it.
Then it hurts.
It's supposed to rain all week AGAIN!
Can you believe it?? Rain! AGAIN!
It's been the same forcast for like three weeks already.
I thought puddle jumping wasn't part of this whole "fall" thing.
It's obsurd really.
Wut say you?
I'm serious. I really wanna know.
well, I'm gunna go eat now. you know.
Cya'll round!
SarahH -> Fat lip.

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Cory and Tash Doerksen said...

Yeah...You're just weird.

xoxo
tashi

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger SarahH/Miss Molly Vampire said...

I know, aren't you really proud??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home