Sunday, September 24, 2006

NO! I finished reading that book I was reading and now I don't wanna read anymore!!!!!...........

I just put some water on the stove for tea.
How you all doing?
I have been bummed out all weekend. Well, that's not really true.
I've had a great weekend accept that I finnished my book that I was reading and now, I don't really want to read any of the other books on my list because That one that I read was SOOO good that I'm scared the others wont be as good as the one that I just read (don't say a word - Barbara Freethy).
It's raining AGAIN by the way.
Some dude across the street is mowing his lawn.
It was even quite difficult to finally finish reading that AWSOME book because mum kept grabbing it away from me and I had like 5 pages left and I'd read two and she'd grab it away again! It was so frustrating at the time because I wanted to finish and find out wether Alex would come back for Julia or just bugger off like a jerk.
Terry is looking for his sandalls.
I did actually start reading a book the Penwithe Curse or something. I don't like it so far because it takes place in 1274 and when these guys start talking about women it's like they have no respect for them wutsoever and it sucks. You're like reading a conversation between the king and Sir Bishop (who's NOT a Bishop, that's just his name) and they're talking about the chick at Penwithe and they call her a witch and wutever and it's like she doesn't get a say in who she is supposed to marry. Everyone who does marry her dies and that's where the curse part comes in, and She tells everyone not to marry her because she is cursed, but they all think she's crazy cuz they dont' believe in curses. So they marry her husband's arent very nice to her they jsut like TELL her what she can and cannot do while they are married to her and like half an hour later they're dead. She's now like and 18 year old widow who's gone through 4 husbands in 4 years and never spent more than an evening married to them. So the king sends this Sir Bishop Dude to marry the chick and end the curse...he's scared he's gonna die and she wont give him a chance...it's really dumb really. And it's not as good as that other book I was talking about.
It really frustrates me that there is no respect there for the females in this book.
It bothers me to no end.
You have no Idea.
Women in Sparta at the time had it better off. Those chicks had it made.
Anyway. I'm not crazy. You are.
lol. just kidding around. I'm bored at the moment.
I guess I'm gunna do drink my tea now.
Nice talking to you.
Have a good rest of the weekend!!
SarahH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home