Monday, September 25, 2006

OWW!!

Oww! I'm drinking coffee again.
I just got home from school.
I say oww cuz I got fillings last week and my teeth are really sencitive still.
Mostly to hot things.
Like drinking cold water is nothing. Drinking coffee HURTS!
I really wanted to talk about something else tho.
I'm getting a root canal today!
I'm taking mum with me to hold my hand.
I'm SCARED!!
Last week, my fillings hurt when the doc put them in.
I wished then that I had someone to hold my hand.
I needed to squeeze something. you know??
So I'm taking mum with me today.
Hopefully it wont hurt.
But does dentists pulling the insides of your tooth sound like it WONT be painfull??
I don't think so!
The tooth doesn't hardly botherme anyway!
They should pay more attention to the tooth they didn't fill that REALLY bothers me!!
Really!
They said there are only stains there tho.
I wouldn't agree.
I saw the pictures they took.
I take that tooth apart and fill it quick.
It really does bother me. Like when I eat cereal in the morning.
PAINFULL!
well, it's not that bad. Maybe lowercase painfull.
I gota brush my teeth now and go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home