Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Drinking coffee in agony!

Oh agony!!
Coffee feels good, but the tooth in question doesn't.
It throbs it does.
It hurts to smile, it hurts to talk...my eye hurts, my nose hurts, my ear hurts.
It's like it's all rotted through and gone and I was stung by a bee or something.
Am I being eaten alive in there??
Pain killers they gave my only worked the first time.
I just took one like half and hour ago.
I want to rip my WHOLE JAW out and throw it...
THROW it as FAR as I can.
I want to cry about it, but I know even that will hurt.
pressure numbs the pain a bit but not enough.
It hurts to stare at things.
Hurts to think...
It sertainly didn't hurt this bad BEFORE I got this root canal.
weran't they sposed to make it better NOT worse??
ARG!!!
The pain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home