Friday, September 22, 2006

HEY DUDES!!

HEY dudes.
dadada DA....dadadada daaaaaa da da da da de de dum...
Hey, I'm sitting here drinking coffee.
Just got home from school you know. Tough stuff.
Gotta learn about art and fashion.
It's almost like not going to school at all.
Well, accept for sometimes being board but that's usually in the afternoon when no one wants to work and all you can really do is doodle.
I love doodling.
I like reading too.
But I don't read at school.
I've never been yelled at for doodling.
I've been yelled at for reading tho.
(don't get caught reading at school - outside of english)
I'm listening to 80s music.
mum's radio, not mine.
Any way, I've been reading this REALLY GREAT book,
And I'm gonna go finish reading it now.
It's really sad that I'm almost done.
It's a good book and it's ending.
Wut if the next book I read isn't as good??
I'm scared!
Anyway. I'm goona goo.
Love ya'll!
The Pilot's Daughter (SarahH)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home