Tuesday, September 19, 2006

wishy list thingy...

We're all sposed to make one, although it just gets harder and harder to think of what kinds of things I could possibly want/need becides a trip to Manitoba for March break or a Dell notebook. I'm actually pretty content, but it sounds like this list is a requirement...so I'll make one, but next year I'm 18 so I don't have to do this little kid wishlist stuff anymore do i? let me know. Anyway here I go. ummmmmmm.....

> movies? - I love movies you know.
-Pirates of the Caribbean Dead man's Chest is a must have for me at the moment for obvios reasons - I'm a pirate freek and that movie was AWSOME!!.
-Mirror mask was also like one of the best movies I've ever seen. we rented that one for a week and we watched it like everyday. I loved it! It was soo abstract.
-Road to Eldorado - that's still one of my favorites.
- Chicken little - That was an awsome movie. It just goes to show that NOTALL little kids like us are completely insane. cuz we're not! I keep telling you but no one ever believes me! I'm just the crazy insane person who sits in the corner and doodles all day. Don't believe anything I say! I'm crazy! lol.

>Pens - always up for pens... i use alot of my pens up you know. I'm running out of black on my liquid pen that's my last liquid black pen! and I got it for christmas like two years ago. I had three so it took me a while to use them all up you know. but now I'm running out!

>Music- I love music ALOT, but I don't listen to anything in particular. I don't reall have a favorite, but I'm always up for something new as long as it's not too jazzy or really depressing. Intense and creepy is ok, but nothing too depressing. And nothing like a little kid show - overly excited about everything, that's just WAY too creepy.

>Sox - can't go wrong with sox. I love sox. I wear them all the time. Ones I got last year are FULL of holes and have been patched so many times there's like none of the original sock left so... you know...sox are good. bright colours and all as ling as they're not like a bright neon purple.

>Scarf!- I need a scarf people! I've decided I don't wanna wear that bright neon yellow one I have to school so I really need a nice fashionable scarf. long and warm. I don't have any hair around my neck so I need something too keep me warm.

>A Skate board. I've been wanting a skate board idk. I think a new hobby would be cool. mum doesn't approve, but oh well. Mum and Terry, if you want me to stop asking for a skate board, buy us that Photoshop 7.0 program so we can have some fun with photographs and such ok?!

well, that's all I can come up with people. sorry there isn't much, but ya'll know me, so... I just hope I can manage to spend time with everyone this year and you all should have a very happy time all the time, cuz being sad sucks and being so-so is boring and being angry is stressfull and being grumpy gets dull so I just want you all to be happy. That's what counts. Make faces at yourself in the mirror and all that goofy stuff cuz it's fun and you'll smile. I promise. That's all I have to say about that.
Happy Tuesday! Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday! Happy New Year!
SarahH

3 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Cory and Tash Doerksen said...

What about cats? Do you want two cats for Christmas?

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Cory and Tash Doerksen said...

Me again (Tash). When do you want to go to Manitoba? You should let me know in case we can come up to and do a double-whammy. I'm probably going to make another trip up to be with Gini and New Baby after Christmas...can't wait to meet a new niece/nephew!

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger SarahH/Miss Molly Vampire said...

I wanna go to Manitoba over March Break. That's March 10th to 18th.
I know we'll prolly go in the summer, but I wanna bug all my freinds at school and some teachers, you know. For old times sake. Before everyone graduates and moves to Alberta. And I fur sure wanna meet the new kis as well!

Cats! I'd love some cats. But I don't think It'd work out with Maggie you know. And mum does have some allergies...They'd have to be outside cats, and those type are likely to dissapear in Town. I'd love a cat one day, but this isn't the place or the time for one. sorry.
Love you Tash!!

Terry. you're awsome! Veggie tales is fine. oooo! We should get that Jonah movie then!! That was an awsome movie. I remember we watched it in Gini's bacement and Lauryn was scured! it was vurry scurry for her.lol.
Love you Terry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home