Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hello again!!

Hello again, everyone... lots of news to share today, although, I do believe we are still a knob short in our fabulous no longer dark kitchen. I have been busy painting windows today, and reading. You know i think I'll be doing a lot of reading during the next little while because Josh's friend's mum - which is mum and Terry's freind, sent a whole big load of books for me to read since she discovered that I quite enjoy reading. So yah, I have like twenty big books to read now. But you know this very amazing thing happen, and I really didn't actually realize until like ten minutes ago. Like earier today, Terry went and turned the water off so he could fix the tap upstairs...So I walked into the bathroom upstairs and the tap up there hasn't worked in like a month, so I go to wash my hands in the tap which I ALWAYS do even tho i know the tap doesn't work, and this time water came out of the tap and it was sooooooo amazing, I almost couldn't believe it, and then I remembered that Terry had fixed it earier and it made more sence, but I was still so amazed. It was awsome. you all shoulda been there. Anyway, I just had to tell somebody. I was so excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home