Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Deep within the Paton Palace






































Once upon an afternoon dreary, there wandered the Queen Michelle in the Castle Paton of Thames Valley. She looked here and there up and down, right and left and every possible place and yet she remained knobless. That very morning when the sun was up and the cumulous clouds did float gently across the bright blue sky, Queen Michelle had venture up the street, Thames, which doth cross the river Thames, with her knob and her daughter SarahH, and sat on the bench becide the french fry vendor and happily drank coffee. Not just any coffe tho, it was of course, the queen's favorite kind. It was Tim Horton's special brew. Sarah pondered this funny name for a brif moment just now and decided that Tim aught to change his last name for it doth soundeth rather odd.
However, join us now in the kitchen tower of the Paton palace. Where I, Sarah am furiously typing the events of today and, the gracefull, beautious queen Michelle is sadly, but surely still on the search for this round black object that she had so hoped to fasten to one of her beautiful cabinet doors. Join my now in sorrow for this lost, but potentially useful objuct. Oh woe is me!
Join my now in happiness for being woeful for a long period of time is very upsetting and annurving and much less fun than being happy.
Oh what shall become of our nearly finished kitchen if the knob be not found??!!!
The balance of the world seems a little off on this day since the knob was lost. What shall become of it I wonder?? Where shall the lovely queen Michelle ever find it?? We may never know...I let you know if we do find out however. So don't pannic over there. I'm not in the habbit of making you all pannic...am i? are you pannicing??? Is your heart thump-thumping as rappidly as mine? are your fingers typing 100 miles an hour? Do your fingertips hurt from pounding on your keyboard? You should prolly see a doctor then, cuz that's not good. I should prolly stop this nonsence untill I come up with something juicy and...What is that on the windo!??! That's the weirdest looking spider I've ever seen. Looks like a spider crossed with a scorpion or something insane like that. I'm gunna go now. Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Love ya'll!

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Cory and Tash Doerksen said...

Oh heavens! However shall you do without the knob?!? You have certainly ascertained that you are indeed in a state of perplexity! Horrors or horrors, I declare you must suffer through your queen mother's lack of knobs...until one can located...hopefully in a timely manner. Do go on and relieve me of my utterly wretched suspense!!

Lady Natasha
Santa Rosa Farms

 

Post a Comment

<< Home